- 1- One Pound Box of Mostaccioli Noodles
- ½ to 1 pound of Hamburger
- 1- 28-32 oz meatless Spaghetti Sauce- Prego Traditional
- 1 heaping Tablespoon of Sugar
- ½ cup of Water
- Approx. 1 pound of Mozzarella Cheese
- Approx. ¼ pound of Parmesan Cheese
Boil noodles until tender firm. Brown hamburger, drain, add sauce, sugar, water and heat up. Mix drained noodles with ¾ of the sauce. Put in bottom of sprayed 9 x 13 pan. Top with generous amount of cheeses. Add rest of noodle mixture. Top with rest of sauce and cheeses. Bake at 375 degrees uncovered for 30 minutes.