I want to try these and haven't had the chance too. Rocky Top Brownies- found in the Southern Living Kids Cookbook.
I rented my cookbook from the library after seeing it at a friends house. We love it!
ROCKY TOP BROWNIES
- YIELD: Makes 32 brownies
- PREP TIME:10 MINUTES
- BAKE:25 MINUTES
- 1 (19-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (13-ounce) package miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Stir together first 3 ingredients until blended. Spoon batter into a greased and floured 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 23 minutes or until center is set.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle brownies evenly with chopped candy. Return to oven, and bake 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and cool completely on a wire rack. Cut brownies into squares.