Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pandora Radio

So if you haven't heard of Pandora Radio or haven't tired it yet - YOU HAVE TOO!  It is my absolute favorite App for my IPod Touch.  It is so easy to use and you can use it on your computer as well.

On your IPod Touch, IPhone or IPad- search for the the Free Pandora App.  You will need to then create an accountant.  Once you have created it, open the App and click "New Station" and type in a group, style that you like.  For example, I love Rascal Flatts so I typed in Rascal Flatts and now I have a station titled Rascal Flatts.  When I choose that station it plays Rascal Flatts and other artist like them.  I have lots of stations on mine and love the variety of music.  I even have stations for the kids, Christmas, etc...  It is fun thinking of all the artists you want to type in.

While it is playing and you hear a song or artist that you don't like you can give it a thumbs down and they won't play that artist.  If you give it a thumbs up they will play more like it.  You can only skip 3 songs within one hour of listening.

From the computer, go to pandora.com and follow the instructions there.  It works the same except every so often if your music stops go back to the webpage screen because it wants to know if you are still listening.

Give it a try and I know you will LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment