- 1 jar (26 oz) triple mushroom pasta sauce
- 2 bags (13 oz each) frozen square cheese ravioli, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
Recipe Preparation1. Heat oven to 375°F. Coat a 9-in. square baking
2. Spread 1 cup sauce in dish. Top with 20 ravioli (or 1⁄3 of the total), flat sides up andjust touching each other. Spread with 3⁄4 cup sauce; sprinkle with 1⁄2 cup cheese.
3. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining ravioli, sauce and cheese. Cover tightly with foil, sprayed side down.
4. Bake on a sheet of foil (to catch any drips) 1 hour or until bubbly around edges. Uncover and bake 5 minutes until cheese is barely golden.
My mother-in-law made this for my birthday and she brought frozen spinach, let it thaw and added it to the layers. It was simple and delicious!