- 1 (3.5 ounce) package cook and serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- In a plastic bowl with tight-fitting lid, combine pudding mix, sugar, cinnamon and pecans if desired. Pour the butter into a shallow bowl. Cut the biscuits into quarters. Dip several pieces into the butter, then place in bowl; cover and shake. Remove to a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan or a 9 x 13 pan. Continue until all the biscuit pieces are coated. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes. Cool in pan for 30 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.