- 4 fajita-size (6- to 7-in.) flour tortillas
- 3 tsp cinnamon sugar
- 1 pt vanilla-raspberry swirl frozen yogurt or whatever ice cream you choose
Recipe Preparation1. Heat oven to 375°F. Crumple each of four 20-in. strips of foil into a ball; place on a foil-lined cookie sheet.
2. Cut twenty-eight 8 x 1/2-in. strips from paper. Spray both sides of tortillas with nonstick spray; place in a single layer on wax paper. Lay paper strips on tortillas; sprinkle each tortilla with 3⁄4 tsp cinnamon sugar. Carefully lift off strips. Center a tortilla, cinnamon-sugar side down, over each foil ball. Gently press tortilla around foil to shape.
I just cover the whole thing with cinnamon so I don't do the stripes
3. Bake 11 to 13 minutes until lightly browned and crisp. Remove tortillas from foil with tongs to a wire rack to cool.
4. To serve: Drop scoops of frozen yogurt into tuilles. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs, if desired.