Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Organize: Dinner Menu Ideas

One of the most stressful things is planning meals for the family.  I have come up with a few ideas that has helped me in planning.

Monday- Mexican Monday or Meatless Monday
Tuesday- Take-Out Tuesday or Crock Pot Tuesday
Wednesday- Pasta Wednesday
Thursday- American Thursday or Grill Thursday
Friday- Pizza Friday
Saturday- New Recipe Saturday
Sunday- Family Style Dinner Sunday

You could also make one day for Leftovers if you have them or your family likes them!

I wish I could make them all go together like Mexican Monday, Take-Out Tuesday but I couldn't.  I hope this helps gets your mind going and help you in planning your meals.

Here is a link to a post I did a while back that might be helpful as well.

http://organizingparent.blogspot.com/2010/12/organizing-meal-some-recipes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment