Well now that I have been a stay at home mom for 2 months I am actually loving it. Well see how long it can last for our family but as long as I am able to be with the children I am going to take advantage.
So here is a glimpse into a day at the Begley House.
- Alarm rings at 7:30am- I get up and get ready for the day
- 8:00am- Bryson and Keelin are up getting dressed and breakfast
- 8:40am- Off to take Bryson to Kindergarten
- 9:00am- Keelin and I are by ourselves. We play, read or dance together.
- 10:00am- Keelin gets her roomtime while I do a daily chore
- After roomtime and chores are done, Keelin has free play and I do some organizing or other tasks for the day or we run errands.
- Noon- We head to pick up Bryson from Kindergarten
- Come home and have lunch together. For lunch we always have a meat or sandwich, fruit and vegetable
- 1:00pm- Keelin goes down for her nap
- When Keelin goes down for a nap, it is time for me and Bryson to battle it out at one of his games. It is usually UNO- which we both love.
- After Bryson and I have time together, he has room time where he usually writes, colors, plays or takes a rest. While Bryson is doing roomtime and Keelin is napping, I have time to workout and do some reading or blogging!
- When roomtime for Bryson is done, he is to do some chores around the house.
- After Keelin wakes up and Bryson is done with chores, they watch some TV.
- Now it is time to prep for dinner.
- We sit down every night (unless we are not home) to eat dinner together.
- After dinner is finish we clean up and have familytime.
- At 7:30pm we start bedtime routine, bathtime, storytime and hugs, kisses and prayers
- 8:00pm is freedom from Mom and Dad and we relax and watch TV!