Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Exercise: What I LOVE- DVD's

I love to exercise.  Sometimes I do get in a rut where I do nothing which is not good and doesn't feel good.  I wanted to share some DVD's that I have done and really do love.

Jillian Michaels and Jackie Warner our my favorite!  I bought them all at Wal-Mart or Amazon.com.  I put the link under each one for Amazon.

I am still waiting to look like either one of these ladies!
 
Jillian Michaels 6 week Six Pack 









































































2 comments:

  1. Jillian Michaels is my absolute favorite and doing those now. I totally love working out and do it 5:45 every morning before the sweet kiddies wake up! It was great seeing you today! You look great =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are disciplined. I need to get up and I just love to sleep instead and try to do mine in the afternoon but just like reading the Bible I need to get up and do it so I don't miss the opportunity. I am going to be starting P90X on Monday so well see how that goes because it is intense but I want to see if it will really tone my body:)

    ReplyDelete