I was surprised about the history of St. Patrick's Day, so read up if you haven't already.
**I will continue to add as I find things.**
St Patrick’s Day Party
- Lucky Charms
- Jello Squares for Pot of Gold: http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/st-patricks-pot-of-gold-685044/
- Sweet Shamrock Pretzel: http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/sweet-shamrocks-685500/- I am going to try and figure out how to fill these or well have something to dip them in.
- Fruit Rainbow (Thanks Katie- picture above)
- Green Mac-N-Cheese
- Green Kool Aid
- Pesto Pasta
- Green Salad
- Rainbow Cupcakes: http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/taste-a-rainbow-cupcakes-842128/
- Leprechaun Face Mask- P 32 & 33 of Crafts for St Patrick’s Day By Kathy Ross (found at Library)
- Shamrock Pattern: http://familyfun.go.com/st-patricks-day/st-patricks-day-printables/shamrock-pattern-for-st-patricks-day-703395/
- Scavenger Hunt: http://familyfun.go.com/st-patricks-day/st-patricks-day-games/st-patricks-day-scavenger-hunt-708446/
- Place the clover in the grass- Like pin the tail on the donkey, but we will put the clove in the grass. My kids LOVE games!!