Friday, March 4, 2011

Blue Cheese Chicken Salad

All I can say is delicious!  I have never really had Blue Cheese before but I had to try this salad when my friend made it.  I feel in love with it.  I have cravings for it like I am pregnant, no I am not pregnant, but I love this salad.



Blue Cheese Chicken Salad
Ingredients:
  • Romaine Lettuce
  • Chicken Breast
  • Grapes
  • Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
  • Blue Cheese
  • Candied Pecans
  • Blue Cheese Dressing

Boil the Chicken Breast.  Let them cool and cut into bite size pieces.

Wash and cut up the romaine lettuce and place in a bowl.

Place cut up chicken in with the lettuce.

Cut up grapes and place in the bowl.

Add some shredded Mozzarella Cheese.

Add Blue Cheese to the bowl.

Chop your candied pecans and add to bowl.

This dressing is delicious- Marzetti Blue Cheese!

Add a little bit of dressing and mix.  Add more until you have the right amount for you!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment