Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Update on the Begley Family

There has been lots happening in the Begley family.  Shawn and I left our jobs last week due to difficult circumstances.  Now we are beginning the next journey that God has for us.

During our break time, I want to do some organizing around the house since we have one room in our house that needs it.  With Christmas around the corner I need to do some organizing of the kids toys.  They have way to many things so I need to get that craziness together before more things enter our house.  Also I need to get into the basement and do some organizing and get rid of them or at least get them ready for a garage sale in the summer time.

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  I am looking forward to 2011!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment