Saturday, August 7, 2010

Daily Walk Bible

I know this may sound crazy but as a mom and wife, life is so busy and one of the things that can so easily slip in life (at least for me) is spending time in God's Word.  A friend of mine, Gina Quinn, gave me this great Bible that has helped me to stay focus on what to read each day.  It is "The Daily Walk Bible - New Living Translation".  The older version is the one I have but the newer version is the same just a different lay out for the reading.  (Links Below to both Bibles).  The older one is out of print so you have to usually buy a used one.

This morning I woke up early and sat out on the porch with my sweatpants and sweatshirt on reading God's word.  I don't like coffee but it would have been the perfect setting for a cup.  Oh it felt so good.  I am still trying to get into the routine I want and when to read but I will get there.  Sometimes mornings are good and sometimes night is good so right now I am just making sure I fit it in.

This is so simple but the Bible is "organized" and that is how my brain works:)

The Daily Walk Bible- Older (I have the soft cover)
The Daily Walk Bible- Newer

No comments:

Post a Comment