Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wall Art

Now that I have a child in school I LOVE when he brings artwork home.  I don't want to be one of the parents who saves everything but I want to for sure look at it for a while.  Their minds work hard to create these Masterpieces.  I was on Pinterest and came across this very cool idea.  I want to do this but not sure where I will display them yet.

I will display art work and then keep important art work in a memory tote for each child.
I also take a picture of all the artwork and then put in a scrapbook for each of the kids.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I saw this picture and the next time I went to Hobby Lobby I bought the supplies. I am using corkboard instead though. I have the corkboard cut and hung (with kids art work), but I still have to cut the vinyl with a Cricket - I will have to borrow one! Thanks for the awesome idea. Love it even though it's only half finished.

    ReplyDelete